CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Amazed

On sunday oct 25th, David and I went forward at church to have a special time of prayer with our pastor. It was amazing, we took our girls up with us. I did this to show them what a body of christ does. How they pray and show love to one another. I really want God to be real in their lives this coming year.
Pastor Sam started off by saying 'thank you to David for serving his country, and when he did that the congregations stood up and clap. It was overwhelming and amazing to see. I was not expecting anything like that. What an awesome God we serve. After the prayer, some many people, many I don't know came by and just loved us, gave us hugs, and cards with phone numbers, offers to help. I was and am truly amazed by it all. What a mighty God we serve!!

1 comment:

Julie@comehaveapeace said...

What a great lesson for your girls, and what a sweet moment for you as a family. Hold on to that memory in coming days. You will be prayed for.