CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Being thankful!

The month has just started and I feel I am being attacked!

But I know God is greater!

Wednesday was hard!
Had another dental appointment which wasn't good. The day just wasn't going my way, the girls were whiny, I was in severe pain, we had church to get to and all I wanted to do was go to bed.

But God showed me some things! And I am very thankful He did!
He showed me I still can be thankful no matter what!

What am I thankful for:
my physical pain is temporary many people live in chronic pain (praying for them)
my van has a flat tire but thankful I didn't have the girls with me
David was minutes away and was able to fix it in no time!

So God is showing me that I can be Thankful in any place, in anything! and I am trying to be that way!

  always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Eph. 5 :20

No comments: