CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 13, 2011

Two months

Two months ago, I planned to be at Disney World this week.

Two months from now, I will be saying good-bye.

A lot has changed in two months and a lot will change in the next two months.

These two months have flown by and also dragged by, most likely the same thing with the next two months.

But we have two months to prepare, to enjoy, to live, to love!!!

I intend to make it the best I can. I have much to do, my body stops before my mind stops. It never shuts off.

But I am learning to 'be still' and know God!

I sometimes wish this would just be over, but I really don't want to miss what the Lord has for us.

There will be joy, tears, happiness, fear, anger, peace, anxiety, calmness. But I will know God is God!

Be still, and know that I am God;  Psalm: 46:10

No comments: