CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Chosing to be Thankful!

Lately being positive or thankful has not come easy to me. I am more of the opposite these days. And I must admit, I am tried of it!
Deployment, work, kids, activities, etc, all wear this girls out.

But I have decided I will choose to be Thankful!
I will count my blessings which are too many to number!

I will be obediant, even though my feelings don't match my words, I know they will match in time if I choose to be Thankful!
I will use this month to show and give thanks to My Lord and Savior!

How can I not be thankful?
I am so blessed!

Today I choose to be Very Thankful for the 2 good night sleep my girls had, NO nightmares!! Praise the Lord! Thank you Lord for sweet dreams for my sweet girls!!!

Psalm 30:11-12 11 You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
12 that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever.

No comments: