CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 2

Day 2 has been rough for me! I feel a little lost and unfocused. I have a lot to do next week and it is pressing on me. I wonder if I can get it all done.
Plus I have no idea what David is feeling or going through which makes this time harder for me.

So I keep coming back to my mental focus needs to be on God!

Two verses keep coming to mind ...so I prayed them for myself and for David!


I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. 
 2 Timothy 1:7

Dear Lord,
Help me to focus on you and to use my time wisely. Help me to not to fear these next two weeks with everything I have to do and the not know what David is going through. You know all thing I need to do and I can not do anything without you.
I pray David will know he can do this, that God is giving us strength ...giving him physical, mental and emotional strength! I pray he has power to go on when it is tough! I pray we both have focus and clarity in thinking. I pray we rely on your power and strength and  I thank you Lord that I do not have to rely on my own.
In Jesus Name
Amen

No comments: