CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day 3 Thankful!

Today as I was driving around looking at houses, just thinking about what David is doing and it hit me...how much of an opportunity this is for him and how thankful I am that God opened the door for this.

He has always wanted to become an Officer and for whatever reasons he never applied until now.
It has been a huge leap of faith for David to do this and I am so proud of him.

My heart, mind and soul just poured out in a prayer of thanksgiving, thanking God for being so good to us, to David, to fulfill a dreams from many years ago.

Oh, how great is Your goodness,
Which You have laid up for those who fear You,
Which You have prepared for those who trust in You
In the presence of the sons of men!

Psalm 31:19

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi Joanna!

Just wanted to let you know that you won the giveaway on my blog. Please email me your address so I can get the book to you :)
jessicacrow@bellsouth.net