CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 16, 2011

blog your heart

I have been challenged by this Blog your Heart challenge!

I have struggled with this blog for many months for many reasons some being not feeling I can be real for fear of hurting peoples feelings. Other reasons have been not doing it well, feeling very inadequate and jealous of how well others do it. But I really feel God wants me to be real! so here goes.

I fear not having a story to tell!

I am trying to be patience but when my hubby who is deployed doesn't hear from people who say they will be there and aren't, it upsets me for him. No one has reached out to my hubby since he left in July. Please don't let it be "out of sight, out of mind".

I want to have a ministry, to encourage women and share my faith! But I feel so unprepared for it! I don't have a miraculous story to tell.

I want to be more organized. My house is a mess. Some people say it doesn't matter but it bothers me.

I don't know what I am doing most of the time when it comes to parenting! But I love my girls! I worry about how much these deployments really affect them.

I haven't cooked a decent meal in weeks!! LOL

I am working on my quiet time, having more quality time with God.

I think I could go on but I need some sleep.
Thank you for doing this Stephani Howell

1 comment:

Stephanie Howell said...

isn't it strange and sad how people just disappear when your husband deploys? it never ceases to amaze me.:) thanks so much for taking the time to blog your heart. xoxo