CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 29, 2011

Praying for my girls!

 pray continually! 1 Thessalonians 5:17



We surprized the girls and woke them up with a skype phone call from David, they loved it!! It has been the first time they have seen David since July 21st. Way too long!!!!
They talked to him, made funny faces, blew kisses and hugged my computer! It was precious. :)

But we had to say good bye on the phone call and head off to school! They were so quiet on the ride there and so hesitate about going in!

It is so hard on them, they serve also!! Everyday they deal with their Daddy not being here! They miss him cheering them on soccer practice, helping with homework or giving them a hug when they had a bad day!

I tell them I am here for them and God is here for them and they are loved by many but especially God but in their little minds, is it enough? I pray it is enough for now until their Daddy comes home to them.

I pray they find comfort and peace, friends who will be there for them, rest especially rest and sweet dreams!!!

No comments: