CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 20, 2012

Look who is 7! Happy Birthday Corryn!

What can I say about you!
You are such a blessing to us!
You make us laugh at the silliest stuff!
You amaze me with your confidence, you will wear the funkiest outfits or fix your hair crazy and be so proud! Go for it I say, live it up.

You are the most giving child I have ever seen. I have seen you give away Christmas presents you have just received!
You are so compassionate  when others are sick or hurt! You sometimes even have sympathy pain which is quite funny.

I love that you still love the color pink!
I love that you really couldn't remember what you wanted for Christmas but was so EXCITED about EVERYTHING you got! Priceless!
I love that you love to color.
I love that you are all girl! You love skirts, nail polish, lip gloss, dress up, etc.!
I love that you jump with excitement whenever you are so happy!
I love that you are my Corryn!





Happy Birthday Corryn!
Mommy and Daddy love you!

No comments: