CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 22, 2011

Long night

Sunday night was a long nite.
I woke up in the middle of the night to find both girls in our bed! Not good! I don't sleep well when they are in our bed! Then I happened to oversleep and did not get up until 6am so it was a mad dash out the door (which makes the day feel stressful and unorganized) but we made it to school and work in the nick of time.
I can tell the girls are really missing David!
It shows in the quick tears that appear over nothing and everything! Many tears tonight! MANY TEARS!
so I will be praying specifically for them tonight (Monday). And praying for David as this is a big week!

Prayer Request:
1.David and his unit! Safety!
2. the girls sleep through the night with no nightmares.
3. that their sleep would be restful and peaceful.

Psalm 4:8 In peace I will lie down and sleep,
   for you alone, LORD,
   make me dwell in safety.


1 comment:

Reccewife said...

That's a beautiful picture. I pray you are your girls find peace from Christ this week.