CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Holding hands!





We love to hold hands.

I hold my girls hands every time we walk somewhere.

We hold hands when we pray.

David and I hold hands in the car.

These little girls fight over who will sit by Daddy, who will hold his hand when only one is available, who will be in his arms. They love their Daddy.

But today, they knew. Daddy is leaving for a long time. Hollyn esp. knew it is going to be a long year.

She would not let go, she would not leave his side, she would not let him out of her site.

She really held on.

So I hold on, hold on the One who will never let go!

Holding on to faith, to love, to hope, hope and a future.

Holding on to God! My God!

Psalm 143:5-6,8
I remember the days of long ago; I meditate on all your works and consider what your hands have done. I spread out my hands to you; my soul thirsts for you like a parched land.
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.


No comments: