CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My hiding place!

The feelings come over me like a flood. They may be triggered by a smell, a word or in this case a situation. David left for Drill on Friday night, no big deal....a few days just with the girls...some girl time!

But as the day wore on, the feelings, thoughts, fears and anxieties come over me...hindering me...overtaking me.
I don't want to do this again...
I want some relief...
It is too hard...
Will we make it...
This is what I have to look forward too...

I want to runaway...I want to hide...I want a safe place...I don't want to be alone

Then the Lord speaks to me...a soft voice telling me...reminding me...'remember the tents the girls made this morning...a place to go to rest, to hide, ...I am your hiding place...come to me Joanna...I will carry you...You are not alone...I will protect David, the girls and you...there will be deliverance.... Praise God!

Lord thank you for being my hiding place, my protection, my deliverer.

You are my hiding place;
you will protect me from
trouble and surround me 
with songs of deliverance.  Psalm 32:7




The girls' tents!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

My first visit to your blog - your words are encouraging and your daughters are precious!!

Meredith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.