CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Things I Hate!

Sorry for the title and for such a strong words but there are some things I hate.

I hate being cold, wet while stuck outside.
I hate being wrong.
I hate not responding like I should.
I hate not praying like I should.
I hate rushing around and being late.
I hate wasting time.

I hate argueing with my husband.
I hate telling my daughters their father is leaving for a year.
I hate to see them cry.
and I really hate to see them cry and not be able to do anything about it.

* I have done all these things in the past 24 hours. I am drained emotionally, spiritually and physically.


But even though I endure or do things I hate, I can't help but to think there is Hope!


Hope for a future, hope for a new day, hope for new beginnings, new experiences, new joys.

There is Peace, peace that passes all understanding, peace that flows into you unexpectely.

There is Love. Love that is so great nothing will be consumed, us, our marriage, and our girls.


There is Faith. God's faithfulness. I am going to fail, I fail everyday but God doesn't. He is faithful, Great is his faithfulness!


Lamentations 3:19-24
19 I remember my affliction and my wandering,
   the bitterness and the gall.
20 I well remember them,
   and my soul is downcast within me.
21 Yet this I call to mind
   and therefore I have hope:
 22 Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
   for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
   great is your faithfulness.
24 I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion;
   therefore I will wait for him.”

No comments: